Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miss Muffett

So, I was driving down the road the other day, talking on the phone, multi-tasking. You know, what you should be doing while driving a stick-shift.

As I hung up the phone, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I thought it was a fly or something - they seem to like my car. I turned my head to try and find the flying object and there was a spider hanging two inches from my face.

NOT cool!

I did yell, I admit it. (It was rather unexpected, you know.) I hit it, and it disappeared. So now there is a spider in my car and I don't know where it went. I actually pulled the car over, opened the door and got half-out, frantically looking for it. Couldn't find it, of course, and so I felt that horrid bug-crawling-on-you feeling that you get when you around ants or something.

I STILL don't know where it is.

1 comment: