Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm NOT Old!

So, the other day I was filling out the enrollment packets for the kids for next year. I came to the part where we put how old they will be when school starts.

MG - 10

MB - 6

At that moment, I suddenly felt old.

No, I'm not really old. And, thank great genes, I don't look my age. (I don't always act my age, either.) BUT, still, I am going to have a 10 year old. And my baby boy isn't even close to being a baby anymore.

When I turned 30, it wasn't so bad. It was 31 that got me. That was horrid. I found myself IN my 30's. And nowhere near where I thought I would be. Another birthday is looming, and while I still LOVE birthday's (extraspecially mine!), each one that passes is one less year to get to my dream life.

I can see why women date younger men now. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least you're not IN your 50s still insisting you're not old and wondering about The Dream.....

    ReplyDelete