Monday, September 14, 2009

I, like, totally, like Live Here!

So, after 4 years of living with my parents, I'm totally moved in.

What do you mean, you ask?

Well, for 4 years, my poor little car has been subjected to the random elements. Storms, trees falling, hail, and so on. Which, of course, means that I - and my kiddos - have always had to be in the rain, snow, or whatever might be going on to get in and out of the car.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am thrilled to announce that, after said 4 years, I get my own garage space.

Yes, you read that right. I get to park IN THE GARAGE!!!

We got new garage doors today. They both work. (Yes, that is worth noting seeing as how one of them has not worked pretty much since my parents bought the house 7 years ago.) And I got my very own garage door opener for my very own garage space.

You know, it's the little things in life.

Thanks, Dad and Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment