Friday, February 20, 2009

How Cool!

A couple of years ago, I read an article in People Magazine about Jason Lee. It had a picture of him and his girlfriend at the time, Beth Reisgraf. (I’m still wondering what they were thinking about when they named their son, but I digress.)

I told my mom that I went to school with a Beth Reisgraf. She transferred to Brinley Middle School in the middle of 8th grade, and we sat together in Algebra. She was nice and, as she was very pretty, etc…, was pretty popular in high school. The girl in the picture looked like her, too. Hmmm…

Anyway, so last night I was catching up on the new TNT show “Leverage.” (I was watching it on hulu.com since I just set it up on my Tivo. But, again I digress.) It’s a fun show if you haven’t seen it, and I had only seen bits of it when my mom was watching. The name Beth Reisgraf came up on the screen. I thought that was cool, maybe she had a guest roll or something. So, I’m watching and the blond girl came on the screen. One of the main characters, “Parker”. It was her!

How cool is that? I think it’s pretty awesome that she is doing pretty good as an actress. I don’t expect that she even remembers my existence, but I might send her a note to say “Congrats.”

Although I still can’t get over their son's name….

No comments:

Post a Comment