Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Mexican Rundown

I’m not sure where to start, because there are so many amazing stories. What can I say? Our2nd Annual Girl’s Trip was quite awesome. Today is Sunday, and at this point I’ve had a whopping 12-ish hours of sleep since Wednesday night. Here’s a quick rundown of the weekend to whet your appetite for more of my fabulous story telling.

After a 13 hours of traveling (one story), I changed into my party gear and did not drink and dance (story 2), during which time our eyes were completely violated. Spent the next day lounging by the beautiful pool and turquoise ocean while my liver may or may not have (nod to PPP1) needed to cleanse itself for the second night. The second night was slightly more interesting (a story that may or may not be told) time. Let’s just say that it involves rock stars, non-serial killers that did NOT get tapped (whatever PPP 2), definite DDB’s, and some “dirt”. After beating my head against the wall for reasons that shall not be explained, another fabulous day of nothing involving some very nice views, and some extremely gag-worthy views. A un-natural 5 am wakeup call was the end of the best time. Ever.

Looking forward to the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment