Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok, One More Mexico Memory

I will start by saying that I did NOT know that you could get a dress wedgie. This was a new phenomenon to me. To me, dresses are pretty and do not give you wedgies. I learned otherwise in Mexico.

No, I did not experience a dress-wedgie first hand. Believe me, I am WAY past the days of wearing outfits that can do that. In fact, I don't think I have ever worn such an outfit.

This was something that I witnessed. And then went and dipped my eyeballs in acid. 

We stayed at a nice resort in Cozumel - the Park Royal. (In fact, I am planning on returning with my friend in July for my birthday. Want to join us?) Also staying at the resort was a group of about 8-ish women. These women, upon a closer inspection, were not as young as they thought they were. Probably in their mid-thirties but looked a little older. From afar they were all bleached and spray-tanned and quite skanktastic.

Oh, yes. The outfits we saw them in at Carlos n Charlies one night were a-maze-ing. Of course, the guys with hoe-dar could sense them from a great distance. And I witnessed a phenomenon - hoe-dar gifted guys that found someone too, shall we say, "dress-wedgied."

We felt kind of sorry for them. They obviously did not really think very highly of themselves. But, at the same time, we had some awesome entertainment for one night.

Lesson - if your dress gives you a wedgie, you probably shouldn't wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment