Monday, March 16, 2009

The Most Awful Thing. Ever.

You know what the worst thing to do is?

Buy a swimsuit.

It is torture. When I was younger, before growing humans and gravity, I could wear almost any suit. I could go to the Victoria’s Secret swimsuit collection and pick the cutest one - no matter what it looked like.

Boy, times change. I’ve discovered that instead of 99% of the styles looking good, I now have 99% of the styles looking bad.

I bring this up because I am going on my annual girl trip to Mexico in a couple of days. Last year, I told myself that I wasn’t going to go the VS route, that I would be a normal person and go to Target and get a suit. OMW. I cannot describe the horror and depression. I broke down and bought a VS swim skirt.

This year, I went even crazier and bought a semi-swim dress. I didn’t even bother thinking about buying one at a store. They are all made for cute little girls whom gravity has not touched. This one has special material that keeps everything where it supposed to be. And I found this AFTER I had ordered and returned about three of them, and four days before my trip.

Swimsuits suck. I will be screening any and all Mexico pictures before allowing them to be seen by the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment