Friday, August 14, 2009

AND it's Friday

1) Quick trip to that horrid of horrid places - Wal-Mart. Needed pants for MB because...

2) Pre-Kindergarten camping trip with Bapa! He also got some brand new 'water' boots (aka - waterproof) and a new Wall-E flashlight! Look how cute he is:














3) Homework. Gag. So making this assignment up!

4) Star Trek for One Dollar! What could be better? Um, nothing. BB and I had a great "date." LOL! Then cheesy biscuits. MMM.

5) THEN, a trip to the Urgent Care for my mother. We won't go into details, but she's find now that she has drugs. I told her, thought, to NEVER again start a conversation with, "I need you to take me to the emergency room..." Not cool.

6) MG had a wonderful evening, and had eaten an entire pint of ice cream while watching The Princess Diaries for the first time. She was in heaven!

I kind of like this list thing.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment