Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Week Ends

I LOVE singing. Have I mentioned that yet? We had a fantabulous time of worship at all services this weekend. AND, if you want to watch the fabulousness, we live stream it now! Check out valleycreek.org on Saturdays at 5:30 or Sundays at 9:30 or 11:00. (Dallas time!)

I'll also get a chance to sing even more because I finally broke down and volunteered to lead worship in the Children's Ministry. They were in dire need. I am slowly getting back on track to take over the church again. Student Ministry is getting me as well. Mwa-ha-ha. (Read that in an evil tone.)

MB got back from his mandatory pre-Kindergarten camping trip. Bapa said he had a felony amount of fun. He's ready for 'big boy' school now!

Sorry, but no funny or really interesting stories today. I did warn you. (Mwa-ha-ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment