Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yay for Saturday's!

We had a pretty good day today. I 'finished' my essay. (And I use that term loosely since I wasn't really sure what to do with it.) Only a million more to finish before I finish.

MG got to watch Princess Diaries 2. Oh, she was just in girly-heaven this weekend!

MB is still camping and having so much fun. He caught a fish today, went on a canoe ride on the river, saw/rode (not sure which) on an old train. Bapa decided they would stay the second night because MB asked! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Church was fantastic! It was SO good to be back and singing. (Have I mentioned I love singing?) A slightly low set, but still fun!

I have decided to let some things go, too, today. I figure that God will take care of it. It's hard, but there it is.

Now, nachos and Hostess Cupcakes await!

No comments:

Post a Comment