Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I know...

I am TERRIBLE at updating this blog. I promise I will try to do better. I suppose my life is SO boring that there really isn't anything exciting to write. So, here is a quick rundown of the few things that have happened:

1) I lost my job at the beginning of June.

2) I was upset about my job loss, but then I snapped out of it and realized God MUST have something wonderous planned for me. So,

3) I decided to go to school. At the ripe old age of
31 I am a college student! Online, of course. Much less expensive and easier to deal with when you have children. How am I paying for it. Yay for VA benefits!!! And grants. So, I'm actually making money to go to school. Nice.

4) In honor of my job-less status, I took a month long 'vacation' of sorts. The kids went to their father's, so I went to the bustling metropolis of Charlottesville, VA. I had a lovely time, during which I

5) spent my birthday weekend in Washington, DC! SO cool! And WAY too much to see! I think my brain exploded slightly from grandeur overload, but still very awesome!

6) Now I am doing school work and hoping to get a part-time job, plus raising my little humans (BOTH of which will go to school this fall!) and attempting to write my first book. Plus the usual church stuff and so on.

That's what's up in a nutshell. I'll try to write something every day (for those of you who are complaining to me, and you know who you are), but I can't promise that I will or that it will be very interesting.

AND... end.

No comments:

Post a Comment