Friday, December 4, 2009

Brain Spasm

The kindergartners at the kid's school make a Christmas sweatshirt every year. Of course, I forgot about it until the teacher sent out a friendly reminder on Tuesday. So, Wednesday before church we head to Target to get a plain (preferably white) sweatshirt.

None.

Not only was the sweatshirt selection very tiny, the few they did have were covered in graphics.

Which meant a trip to, gulp, Wal-Mart.

So, yesterday I went to Wal-Mart. And spent 20 minutes wandering between the boys, girls and toddler section. I finally found one plain gray sweatshirt hidden amongst all the graphic-covered ones. (The selection was pitiful.)

So what do I do?

I go and forget to put it in MB's backpack. (Smack on the forehead.)

I noticed when I went upstairs AFTER they had gotten on the bus. So, another hurried morning to rush out the door and get it to school before they started painting them - at 8:15.

I need a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment