Saturday, December 19, 2009

MB Quotes of the Week

"When I talk, I don't breath. Here, feel my nose. It's very hard for me to talk and breath at the same time."

"Did you know singing is good for your brain?"

(He was sick last weekend and had to stay home from school with Geemaw and Bapa.)
"Do they stay here very often?"

(Talking to MG while she put on a red shirt and before she pulled it all the way over her head.)
"You look like a red camel. With your hair showing. And a vacano [translation: volcano] for your noes. And little round puffy vacano's for your ears."

(MG was telling me all about her field trip to the Outdoor Learning Area and how she loved it. I told her that she is very smart and has a science and math brain. Which I don't have!)
"I have a coloring brain. 'Cuz I like to color and draw and color all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment