Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Classic DB

I don't have any idea what I was going to write about yesterday, because I didn't have time. So, instead, I bring you this gem.

Driving to school is fun. At least 30 minutes in the car, surrounded by lots of people who's time is obviously much more valuable than yours. So, there I am, in my cute little Kia (which I just bought this summer - YAY!), jamming to some awesome music. Seabird, I believe. The highway narrows to two lanes after awhile, and there are lots of, you know, cars. There's this person in a nice black car behind me. He tries to get over, but then gets back behind me, then does it a few more times. Pretty soon he is about 1 inch from my bumper. And he stays there. Dude, I'm already going 75 in a 60. I realize that I should slow down to a more reasonable speed limit. Mr. Fancy Car doesn't like that.

My favorite part is when he finally gets a chance to pass me. He actually turns his head to glare at me as hard as he can. He looked like one of those creepy stalker types - beady eyes and icky face. And then, he gets in front of me and can't go any further. All of that for one whole car length.

It's true that Texans are the nicest people, until they start driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment