Thursday, September 23, 2010

It Was Mauled By A Bear

Well, almost. If I was a bear.

We have this printer at work. This supposedly fabulous printer. Maybe it was fabulous at one time, but from what I've heard, not really.

So, it's a pretty big week for us, and we have this huge dinner tonight. And another even bigger event tomorrow. Name tags and handouts and other such things must be printed en masse. On this printer, since the other one is even older. I think someone named Grog invented it.

Anyways, lots of printing. I start on the name tags. And start again. There's only 36 sheets to be printed. That's all. After 40 minutes, I had 12 good sheets and about 15 crumpled, smeared, torn and all sorts of messed up sheets. It jammed at least 8 times.

I kicked it a few times, and decided that the only thing that would make it better is if it looked like a giant bear mauled the heck out of it with its giant bear-claws.

I couldn't find a bear on such short notice, so I did the next best thing. Took it across the street and paid someone else to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment