Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Need a Vat of Acid

So, yesterday was great. No, really. Great in a totally non-sarcastic manner. For the first time in ages we had a real family day.

My dad made pancakes, bacon and eggs. That's right. BACON. And the other stuff was good, too. The kids and I ran to Target and picked up MG's costume. Batgirl is in the house! My dad REALLY wanted a croquet set. I don't know why, but he wanted one. Of course, Target is lame in their outdoor sporty department, so we head over to the unfortunately named, yet awesome, Dick's Sporting Goods Store. (I should get some shilling money today.) Luckily, after 10 minutes, we finally found a person who worked there who found the last set in a random spot.

Then, on to the park for fishing and frolicking. Did I mention in was perfect weather? SO pretty! I don't even really like The Nature, and I enjoyed it. Then home for lunch and croquet! Fun, actually. It's like an obstacle course in our yard. We really need some nice English Nobleman Estate lawnage for this game, but it kept it interesting.

BBQ for dinner, and more croquet, then a fire in the fire pit. Perfect.

Then I woke up this morning and my legs were on fire and I wanted to scratch my flesh off. My dad says that I look like I have crack-addict legs. Awesome. I want to dip my legs in a vat of acid to sear the flesh off. I hate mosquitoes. HATE THEM. So, crappy outcome, but great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment