Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flying Monkey

This is so funny.

So, because it's been raining and the yard and driveway are like a swamp, the kids have been going through the garage in the mornings. You know, less distance to run to the bus in the rain.

This morning, they went into the garage before me and I stood just inside the laundry room. (No shoes. :)) I turned to open the garage door, and I hear a noise. I look over and MB had, for some reason, decided that grabbing onto the bottom of the garage door would be ok, but letting go wouldn't. So there he is, gripping the door and getting higher into the air. His little legs were dangling and he and his sister were both having a meltdown. I couldn't get over there fast enough (again, no shoes and the garage is a work zone right now), so she grabs him and pulls him down.

Of course, he hurt his fingers, and was hiding from me the rest of the morning. Probably because he was so embarrassed for having done something so ridiculous! Yes, I scolded him, but haven't really stopped laughing at the picture of him going up into the air as he hung on for dear life. To have had a camera!

2 comments: