Friday, October 16, 2009

Isms 4

Today, MB was going potty and singing quite loudly. I asked him if he was done.
"I'm off the toilet. Oh, and singing is good for your brain."

Completely random as he gets ready to brush his teeth (and after a rare 10 seconds of silence).
"Oh, and some people are aliens."
(Pause)
"Because, um, if they're going to save people, they have to be aliens."

He's also been on this thing lately where he is a snow leopard.
"Did you know that snow leopards sit like this?" (Sits) "Like criss-cross-applesauce with their hands down."

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm more impressed with his very unique perspective on things or that he actually had 10 seconds of silence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm....I'm scawed! He is the spirit and image of his grandfather!

    ReplyDelete