Monday, October 5, 2009

Isms

MB is funny.

When telling me that his sister wasn't doing what she was supposed to, he told her what to do. Well, almost.
"Well, I didn't really say it to her. I just said it through my mind."
He also doesn't read out loud. He is "reading through my mind."

When playing with' a Chick-Fil-A cow Pez dispenser, he was (what I call) 'moo-singing". It went something like this:
MB "Moomoo-moo [in a song]. Mommy, do cows sing? I think cows sing."
Mommy "Ok then."
MB (after more mooing), "Well, cows just moo. How can they sing if they just moo?"

Bathtime is fun because the water is always too hot. Then too cold.
Mommy "Is the water good?"
MB, "Too hot!" (In a whiny voice.)
Repeat 4 or 5 times.
MB, "The water is stuck together water."
Mommy, "Stuck together?"
MB, "Yep, it's not cold and it's not hot. It's when the cold water makes the hot water colder. It's stuck together."
Mommy, "So the water is warm now?"
MB, "Yep."

I'm sure there will be more!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I'm soo glad you're writing this stuff down because it's soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete