Friday, January 14, 2011

Strange Habits 2

(See? I told you the title was genius.)

I have this thing with my pillow. I do not like people touching it. Do not touch my pillow. Seriously. I have been known to change the pillow case should someone mess with it even slightly.

First off, I'm not crazy about people sitting on my bed. It's my bed, not a chair! Bugs me. But get on my pillow? It's on. I mean, it REALLY bugs me. I will walk over and take my pillow and put it in a safe place, after I change the case, of course.

All of my family laughs at me. My Grandma has teased me about it my entire life. Only my kids, when they were babies, could lay on it. Now, not so much. I actually get nervous when someone starts creeping to closely and I think they might touch it.

When my son was a baby, a diaper had fallen out of the garbage or something, and so my dad (since I totally did it on purpose) put the diaper on my pillow. ON. MY. PILLOW. I washed my pillow. The whole thing went in the washer. I almost killed him.

I shower every night, so I like to pretend that my pillow is only touched my my clean hair. I guess the best course of action for anyone is to give my entire bed a wide berth. If you ever visit me, just don't even go in my room so that you can avoid the freak out that will come if you get near my pillow.

I know I can't be the only person in the world with a pillow thing. Someone join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment