Friday, January 23, 2009

Better Than Sliced Bread

I’m addicted to my DVR.

I think most people are. I mean, really, it is the greatest invention EVER. Extra-specially the ones the record two show at once. Gone are the days of trying to decide which show you want to watch, or trying to flip back and forth between two shows. Which never works, because I believe there is a commercial conspiracy. (Have you noticed that commercials are always on at the same time on different channels? Conspiracy.)

I have at least 30 shows in my list. You’ve got the summer shows (thank goodness for Psych – summer would be horrid without it!), the normal season shows (raise your hand if you love Chuck!), “winter season” (LOST!!!!!!!!), and random time reality shows (Top Chef, anyone?).

It’s great – I let them pile up, and then when summer starts I have a couple of weeks left. It also comes in handy when I’m stuck at home with an illness.

Whoever invented DVR should be honored with some sort of award for geniusness.

Now, if I could only find someone to watch my DVR with me…. (counting on you, dear friend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment