Monday, January 19, 2009

Estrogen Poisoning

My boy (MB) is so cute. He’s 4 ½, towhead, active. My lovey baby. He likes to give hugs and let me hold him.

MB is also amazingly… WHINY.

Oh, my goodness. He wakes up and immediately something is wrong. MG (my girl) is doing something that bothers him. He doesn’t want his hair fixed. He doesn’t want to get dressed. Brush his teeth, go to school, go to church, go to bed, eat what I’m making. ALL the time.

Look out the window! It’s the end of the world!!

(That also brings some whining.)

I’m not sure what to do. He doesn’t get away with it. He gets his little mouth popped, butt kicked, time out, put to bed – to no avail! Maybe I’m get the Ferocious Four’s instead of the Terrible Two’s. I think that if he doesn’t snap out of it soon, I might end up in a loony-bin.

I love MB very much. What I don’t love is his whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment