Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rich and Famous

Yesterday I did two things I've never done before. I started this riveting blog (I know you are on the edge of your seat). Exciting, I know! I was also interviewed for a newspaper article. Okay, it wasn't really about me, but it was about my fabulous non-profit organization. I have met a lot of people through work, and was able to approach the staff writer of the local paper about getting some press for TfT. So, while I might not be famous myself, I hope that this is just the beginning for my venture! (For my Carrollton friends, check out tomorrows paper. For my Flower Mound friends, either tomorrow or Saturday.)
I also did something not so new - taxes. As a single mom, I still love tax time. I look forward to it every year. It's a time to pay off credit cards and go to Mexico, and still have some left over! I was pretty excited when I finished my free H&R Block E-File - 8-15 days and, while not rich, I'll have this years cushion. (Mostly for daycare, but that is a story for another day.)
So, now you can tell everyone that you know a rich and famous person. That's pretty riveting, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how the Lord always comes through. It's awesome how He's gone above and beyond what you expected with your tax return!

    ReplyDelete