Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Go to sleep to dream"

I love bed time. The kids are sleeping peacefully and QUIETly. My hair is clean, pj’s on, comfy pillow. I love bed time.

I mean, who wouldn’t? It’s a fabulous time. You get to sleep! Don’t you love it when you lay down, get your covers on, and lay down. Then, drift off into…

Nothing.

Last night, I covered and kissed my babies, got my pj’s on, climbed 5 feet into my bed (it’s loft bed – I avoid getting up except for dire emergencies), got comfy, and laid there. For at least two hours. Laid there wishing I was sleeping. The best part is when you finally start drifting off and then your arm starts aching bad enough that you have to move, which just wakes you up and starts the whole process over.

Of course I would pick this morning to start getting up early to work on the abs. (Mexico is coming!) I hope that my tiredness means it won’t be two hours before going to dreamland.

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment