Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Win...

Yes.

I pretty much ruled at present giving this year.

Granted, I may have spent a teensy more than I was planning, but it's not really my fault.

I LOVE buying stuff for my family! I love getting something that I know they'll really like, and then watching them open it. I made my mom a little teary today, which was kind of my goal with one of her presents. I really love getting stuff for people. I was getting yelled at because I wasn't opening my presents fast enough. I just wanted to watch everyone else!

I am very blessed to be a part of such an awesome family. We had the best Christmas - just us at home all day, playing games and hanging out and, of course, eating, and then ending the night with the best Christmas movie (A Christmas Story - don't argue)!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment